Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Yesterday I bought four pairs of new shoes from Aldo. It seemed like a good idea at the time, until I checked my bank account. Turns out that I was approximately a thousand dollars poorer than I thought, plus I had to pay a $520 tuition bill and a $77 dollar phone bill on top of that. Oh, and $65 dollars on my Visa from my shopping spree at Old Navy last week. Apparently three pairs of shorts and yet another cardigan also seemed like a good idea at the time.


Kamerer
How adorable would these look with a cute floral dress and tights? Or even
with a pair of jeans. I love that they actually look comfortable too.
Wyand
These are the whole reason I even ordered shoes in the first place. I've
been dying to try the new wedge sandal trend, but trying to find a cheap pair
that also looked comfortable and cute proved to be a difficult task until I found
these. I hope they meet my expectations!
Bubrig
I admit, I really only bought these because they were less than $15, which
is hardly a good excuse. They have the potential to look cute when paired with
navy stripes, though. I love nautical themed outfits.
Beckworth
I'm not a girl who wears heels often, so I may not even bother to keep these.
However, I couldn't help but envision myself in sparkly shoes and a hot pink
dress at my graduation next year.

And as if I didn't spend enough money in the past two weeks, I also bought a remote for my DSLR. I doubt that I'll ever take outfit photos - my style is nothing extraordinary, plus I would feel self-conscious knowing that friends could be reading this - but it will be nice to have just in case. But starting now, I am officially banned from doing any more shopping! (Until next week).

No comments:

Post a Comment