Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Shop Too Much: A Video

First video post! JC was my lone commenter who suggested that I do a video haul as opposed to a photo haul. I apologize for the lack of effort that I put into my looks in this video - no makeup, hair in a bun, etc. I promise that if I do another, I will at least try to make myself look presentable! ;-) I just really wanted to get this one done so that I could put away all of my new clothes. Oh, and you may have to turn up your volume a bit - apparently I speak quite low (and I tend to mumble). Anyway, I hope you enjoy! Please leave feedback for me! :-)

3 comments:

JC said...

Short girls unite! Haha! Most "cropped" pants go to my ankles as well but hey... it gives us options. :]

<3 both pairs of shoes, especially the sparkly "flip-flops". Also <3'd the sparkly belt & the ruffly, floral top. You'll have to post photos of you wearing some of the items in your haul!

BTW, you are so adorable! Enjoyed the vid & your accent!

Nancy said...

Hey! I liked your video....your accent makes me miss home. Love everything you bought! Haul videos are probably my fav thing to watch on yt. :)

Jenna Duty said...

you look beautiful! :)

xoxox
jenna duty

www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

Post a Comment