Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sing It For The World

This is going to be quick as I have to go back to work in less than an hour, but here are a few things that I'm currently loving!


1. Blue Paper Lanterns: A Personal Style Blog
I've stumbled upon a lot of great blogs lately, but this has to be one of my favourites! I've been reading back through all of Kimmie's archives, simply because I love her girl-next-door style and her lovely posts. Plus she has the cutest little boy ever! I only hope that I can look half as chic as she does when I'm a mother!

2. My new purchases! I scored a ton of great deals this past weekend and picked up a few things that I had been looking for (hot pink shorts!) as well as a few other things just because they were cheap (oops). Would you rather see my haul in photo or video format?

3. Water nail art, which I have renamed "Messy Fail Art". I love the way that it looks, but I hate the process! I seriously spent about an hour at it last night and only managed to get two fingernails to turn out right. I'm not willing to give up yet though!

4. The fact that I don't have to work until 4:30PM tomorrow! Hello, sleep in day in the middle of the week! And while on the topic, I also love my bed. As soon as my room is finished, I will post photos.

5. Glee: The 3D Concert Movie trailer. I first seen this trailer before the Harry Potter movie started playing (which I also loved) and I can't lie, I totally got goosebumps. Even though I'm not a die-hard Glee fan, I do enjoy the show, and I definitely want to see this movie!


I have to get ready for our work BBQ now but please leave a comment regarding video vs. photo. I also have a Luxe Box waiting in my mailbox to review soon if you guys are interested. Let me know - I'd love to hear your thoughts! :-)

2 comments:

JC said...

I had to Bing 'water nail art' to figure out what that is. Looks pretty but how is that even done? It looks complicated!

And I would love to see your haul in either photo or video format. Maybe more in video format because I'm curious about what you sound like after all these years!

Hope you had a great time at your work BBQ!

kimmie said...

Aww, thanks for the link, Janine! :) I'm seriously so flattered :) :) :)

Post a Comment