Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday: June 22nd, 2011

No, I haven't gotten the days of the weeks mixed up! More like I just cannot manage time well. I meant to post this yesterday but ran out of time. That's what happens after you work a night shift and then spend most of your day sleeping.
1. Fossil "Stella" watch; $135. I don't wear a watch on a regular basis, but this delicious-looking chocolate brown watch has me aching to make it a regular part of my wardrobe.

2. Clarity "Cushion" ring by The Clarity Project; $3,500+. While I don't necessarily want to be engaged right now, I hope that when my boyfriend does finally propose, he does it with this ring. I've been a longtime fan of the Tiffany Novo ring, but could not justify wishing for an $18,000+ ring. Then I stumbled upon this ring, thanks to The Glitter Guide. The same design (eternity band, cushion cut diamond) but for a much cheaper price (.5 carat is $3,500, though I am hoping for 1 carat) and not only that, but the proceeds help mining communities! It sounds like a win-win situation to me! I get a gorgeous ring and I help others in the process - how could you deny me that opportunity? ;-)

3. Apple Macbook Pro; $1,249+. My beloved Macbook is turning four years old this summer and she's finally starting to act her age. While she still does her job, she has gotten quite slow in her old age. Not only that, but her parts are starting to give out. I just had to replace the charger last weekend, much to the dismay of my bank account. I'm hoping that once I graduate next year, I can reward myself with a sleek, shiny new Macbook Pro. Hopefully this laptop will last until then!

4. Anthropologie "Primped and Pebbled" boots; price varies. I fell in love with these boots after seeing them on a fellow blogger. Sadly, these boots are no longer available through Anthropologie. I did, however, find a pair on eBay in my size and promptly sent the link to my boyfriend, titled "Christmas List 2011 (Yes, I'm starting in June)".

Do you see anything here that you like? What are you currently lusting after?

P.S. I updated my list of daily reads on the right side of the blog, so you should check them out! :-)
P.S.S. Just realized that I have two #3 items in the photo, oops! Note to self: Don't create graphics when you are sleep-deprived.

5 comments:

spiffykerms said...

I bought two Stella watches (not full price), and I loveeeeee them.

I like those boots too.

Unknown said...

i have two of those watches as well, they were both gifts. one is the tortoise shell and the other is an off white natural concoction. i love them and get compliments all the time! I'm loving that one with the gold on it though, my two are both silver (the metal parts) and now I need something gold...

Unknown said...

I have a macbook pro- it's wonderful! hope you get to splurge :) And that watch is stunning!
Here's my latest wishlist: http://redheadmemories.blogspot.com/2011/07/wishlist.html

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE LOVE LOVE that watch!!!! I neeed it lol!!! Hope you get something from your little list! :)

Ashley Sloan

JMay said...

Those boots are so cute! Fall's just around the corner, need to get me some as well!

http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment