Thursday, April 28, 2011

So Not Beach Shoes

I can't remember if I actually said it or not, but I have no intentions of creating a fully functional fashion blog here. As much as I like fashion, and as much as I adore my own style, it's not exactly out of the ordinary or even all that original. For that reason, I do not expect that many people would be interested in viewing outfits posts from me everyday. But maybe once in a while will be okay!

Shirt: J. Crew | Tank (worn under): Garage | Cardigan: Eddie Bauer | Jeggings: American Eagle | Boots: Spring (formerly Transit Shoes)

I took these photos last Monday, which was definitely the nicest day of Spring that we've had thus far. I was actually overdressed considering the temperatures - I definitely could have done without boots. Like I said, the weather was gorgeous on Monday - about 15°C and sunny. I took my dog to the beach for a swim in the salt water and snapped these photos while I was there. After that, I rolled a blanket out on the grass and settled down with a magazine, which has to be one of my favourite things to do in the summer.

I had actually planned to update on Saturday, which my ideal Easter outfit, then on Sunday, with my ideal Easter outfit that did not happen, but the day ended up being quite busy for me. I had a late Easter dinner with my family, then I drove to my boyfriend's house to have Easter supper with his family, as well as to celebrate his sister's birthday. It was after 11PM when I got home that night, so needless to say, an update did not occur! Then I spent the majority of my time on Monday outdoors, though I also spent some of my time chauffeuring my brother to and from his hockey tournament, which lasted until Wednesday. I watched a few of the games including the championship, which his team won! And as if that wasn't enough hockey, I have been coming home every night this week and watching the NHL playoffs. Now that my team is out (boo!), I'll probably have more time to dedicate to my blog. I also have some ideas for future entries, including a cheesecake recipe, as well as some product reviews! Let me know what else you'd like to see!

4 comments:

Every Little Thing said...

I really like your photos!

Carly said...

Your photos are just gorgeous! They have such a retro quality to them. You look beautiful and the scenery is breathtaking.

Chelsea said...

What a beautiful place!

I love that ruffle blouse. I kinda want.

Love, Chelsea

Christina said...

Swoon! I love that ruffly pink!

Post a Comment