Tuesday, May 17, 2011

How My Mind Works

Ever wonder how things work inside my brain? No, I didn't think so. Let me enlighten you.

Situation: I step out of the shower and get dressed for the day - a pink striped sequin shirt paired with jeans - simple and casual. I start to apply makeup while pondering my outfit. I realize "Hm, I don't have any shoes to wear with this outfit. It's too warm for boots and too cold for sandals. The only sneakers I have are navy." Then I come to the realization that I need a new pair of sneakers. White sneakers. I've wanted a pair of white sneakers for a long time. I quit my makeup application, halfway through. Hair is still in a towel. Go to Amazon.com and run a search on Keds shoes, which are my favourite. Look for cute white Keds. Find cute white eyelet-printed Keds. Click "Buy". Pay $50. Return to bathroom and continue to apply makeup, then style my hair. Crisis solved. Wore navy sneakers when I went outside today.
These are the sneakers that I bought - aren't they cute? My only issue will be keeping them white. I have a feeling that I will probably need another pair of white sneakers by the end of the summer.

P.S. Sorry for disappearing for so long, but clinical is kind of taking over my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment